English speaking voice
Frequently Answered Questions
🎵What is included in the price of the announcer's voice-over?
On this page the basic prices of announcers for voice-overs for a text up to 1 minute are presented. With a longer duration of voice-over, the price increases. Sound engineering is not included in the base price. If you need professional processing of the voice of the announcer and/or the presence of musical accompaniment and/or sound design, the cost is calculated by the administrator of the audio studio.
🎧How do I get a discount on the voice-over?
The longer the timing of the spoken text is, the cheaper the cost of each minute of voice-over. The calculation of the final price of the voice-over is made by the studio administrator after the agreement with the selected voice-over artist.
🎼What does the client provide before voice-over?
- approved text for voice-over;
- wishes and examples of announcer's voice-over;
- transliteration and accent in specific words;
- musical accompaniment, videos and any other source materials that can help the announcer in the voice-over process.
🔊If there is a mistake in the voice-over or the client wants to make changes, what should I do?
Before the announcer begins to work, the client and the administrator approve the technical requirement and the text for voice-over. If the client wants to make changes on his own initiative, then the cost of the changes is calculated by the administrator of the announcers' base. If a mistake was made in the voice-over by the announcer or the studio, we will correct it at our expense.
🎶How to get into bank of voices? (for announcers)
Fill out the google form and your voice will appear in the LANET PRODUCTION announcers base.
English-language database of announcers
Many companies that operate in the international market or have branches around the world are increasingly faced with the need to record text in a foreign language. Therefore, voice-over texting in English is becoming more popular, and professional English announcers are more and more in demand.
For those who seek to convey informational or advertising messages in English to the audience in an understandable and pleasant form, it is the best to turn to the database of speakers, namely a foreign announcer.
An English announcer is capable of handling any challenge, including:
- voice-over for audio and video advertising;
- off-screen dubbing of videos;
- recording for answering machines;
- dubbing audiobooks;
- dubbing of videos and films;
How to organize the work of an English announcer
If you decide to order a text voice-over in a foreign language and want to get a quality product, you must follow a few simple rules:
- Prepare a professional translation of the text. Before giving the text for voice-over, make sure of its quality and correctness. It is better to turn to a professional, because foreign announcers may refuse to voice the text with errors. And do not forget to check that the length of the original text and its translation match.
- Determine the style of performance. Each English-speaking announcer has his own unique way of voice-over of the text. Therefore, before ordering, make sure to listen to the speaker's demo recording and make sure that the voice and reading style of the announcer suits you. This way you are guaranteed to get a good reading without the need to rewrite.
- Create audio guides. An English announcer may not know how to pronounce proper names, brand names or abbreviations. Therefore, to avoid misunderstandings, prepare in advance "cheat sheets" where the correct pronunciation of these words is indicated, ideally - record audio guides with the correct pronunciation.
In the future, the voice of the announcer becomes the voice of your brand, so it is worth approaching its choice responsibly. The database of speakers from LANET PRODUCTION contains both female and male voices of various ages. By turning to our database of voice-overs, you will receive professional voice-overs in a short time.