Rent photo and video studio in Kyiv - LANET PRODUCTION
Professional studio for photo and video shooting in Kiev near to Zhytomyrskaya metro station.
Our manager will contact you soon!
The shooting pavilion has an area of 57 m² and 4 unique locations:
Area 4,5 x 3,2 m². Ceiling Height 2,7 m.
72 m². Area 4,5 x 3,2 m².
Area 4,5 x 3,4 m². Ceiling Height 2,7 m.
Area 4,5 x 3,3 m². Ceiling Height 2,7 m.
Thank you for the application!
Our manager will contact you soon!
This equipment can only be rented with the studio
- The studio is booked after receiving an advance payment of 50% of the rental price. The administrator of the studio will help you choose a convenient payment method.
- The rental period starts from the beginning of the time you have booked.
- When the shooting is completed ahead of schedule, the reserved time is paid in full.
- It is possible to extend the shooting time if the studio is free at the end of the time reserved by you. Check with the administrator about the possibility of extending the lease before starting your survey.
- The cost of renting a studio includes: a booked filming pavilion, scenery that are in the pavilion.
- For a separate cost, the client can rent equipment and additional props for shooting.
- Transfer of studio rental time is possible at least 24 hours before the start of the reservation, after agreement with the studio administrator.
- If the studio rental is canceled less than 24 hours before the start of the reservation, the prepayment is not refundable.
- In case of shooting a photo or video of nudity, all models must have documents confirming their coming of age.
- Filming of a pornographic nature is strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Work and enter the pavilion in removable shoes or shoe covers. You can ask for shoe covers from the administrator.
- In the studio it is forbidden to kindle open fire and smoke.
- In the studio it is forbidden to eat, drink alcohol and be intoxicated. For coffee breaks and lunch you can use our kitchen.
- Receipt of the use of equipment or requisites in the presence of the administrator make sure that it is operational and integrity.
- In the event of breakdown or damage to the studio equipment, decorations or accessories that occurred through your fault, you are obliged to compensate for the losses in the amount established by the studio administration.
- At the end of the survey the administrator checks the health of the equipment, its integrity and performance.
- The tenant is obliged to organize cleaning of the location as part of the leased time. If the cleaning conditions are not agreed in advance with the studio administrator.
- The administrator has the right to be in the room during the shooting.
- There is a video monitoring in the studio.
Frequently Answered Questions
🎬 How much does it cost to rent a movie pavilion?
Rent costs 199 UAH / hour. The price includes a shooting pavilion, the scenery that is in the pavilion, assistance from the administrator of the studio.
⭐ How many locations does the filming pavilion have?
The shooting pavilion has an area of 57 m² and has 4 unique locations: Blogging Zone, Classic Photo Zone, Creative Location and Interview Location.
📷 Why choose us?
For us there is no concept of «impracticable ideas», we can realize any, suggest how best, and inspire you with our options. We do our work efficiently and on time!
Rent studio LANET PRODUCTION
If you are interested in renting a studio for a photo shoot or renting a video studio in Kyiv, you are likely to come across many offers for every taste and budget. Here it is important not to get confused and responsibly treat the choice on which the result of the work and subsequently your good mood will depend.
First you need to decide what exactly interests you – rent a filming pavilion with decorations for professional shooting or a whole video studio for the implementation of more complex projects in technical terms. You also need to consider whether there are full-time employees at the studio or is it just a room that can be rented for an hour or two, you may need the help of professionals (photographer, cameraman, director, sound engineer and other specialists of a narrow profile).
We do not recommend google «renting a photo studio inexpensively», because on the first pages of the search there will be the most popular studios, but not the fact that they are optimal in terms of price/quality ratio. In such a serious matter, it is better to ask friends and acquaintances for advice, throw a cry in social networks or scrupulously find the perfect option yourself. Be sure to carefully review the photos taken at your chosen location and your future photographer. The search should continue until you find what inspires you.
If you are not a model by profession, then photoset is is not frequent and exciting event, you need to relax, calm down and tune in to interacting with the photographer. Remember, you have a common goal – to get good pictures and pleasure in addition.
Be prepared for the fact that to shoot a photo studio and find a photographer is half the battle, it is important to consider ideas for photography as well down to the last detail:
- style, all other points will depend on it;
- clothes, shoes, hairstyle, makeup, accessories and decoration elements that will complement your image;
- mood, the message that the pictures will carry;
- poses, it is very advisable to practice before the mirror and choose those in which you feel comfortable and like yourself.
Our studio employs a friendly team of five people, each of whom has his own sphere of responsibility and is most interested in a quality result. Our guys love what they do, and it can be seen in their works – its catch, delight and remember. What's the secret? Professionalism, continuous search for the best solution and coordinated teamwork.